Just a brief update-still working on my garage. One wall, really just a three foot section, has been stripped and new treated wood put it. I plan on making a slurry with borax and hot water to coat the existing siding on the inside. I discovered as I removed the vinyl siding that quite a bit of the original OSB siding has been attacked by the termites, so more vinyl has to come off to find where the damage ends.
A borax “slurry” is said to be termitecidal. I will find a definitive reference and post that with some pictures. On my longer wall over half of the new concrete wall has been poured. I plan on replacing the existing damaged wood with new treated material before I continue towards the corner.